250 + attendees, 75+ orgs, 1 great conference
It is not too late to register for the 2016 CIO Tomorrow Conference! It’s a national class conference in your own backyard and an excellent opportunity for local CIO’s and IT leaders to network and learn.
In one day you can learn and network with leaders from great organizations like: Nationwide Children’s Hospital , Worthington Industries, The Motorists Insurance Group , Resource / Ammirati , IGS Energy, Thirty-One Gifts ,Bold Vision, LLC , Central Ohio Primary Care, Mikesells Snack Food Company , The Motorists Insurance Group , Alliance Data Card Services , American Electric Power , Columbus Collaboratory , State of Ohio , Fusion Alliance , The Ohio State University, Huntington National Bank , CoverMyMeds ,Navigator Management Partners LLC , Battelle, Riverside Radiology and Interventional Associates , Cleveland Metropolitan Schools ,York Risk Services Group , M/I Homes , American Municipal Power , Dispatch Printing
We have an excellent line up of keynote speakers and a great program planned. We hope to see you there! http://www.cio-tomorrow.com/ .
CEO – SHI International – Forbes describes Thai Lee as “the modest tycoon behind America’s biggest woman-owned business” and includes Thai on their top 20 self-made women list.
Dr. Dale Meyerrose – President – The MeyerRose Group
Major General – U.S. Air Force – retired – The first President-appointed, U.S. Senate-confirmed Chief Information Officer of the U.S. Intelligence Community
Joe Gallo – President and COO – The Dispatch Printing Company.
Other speakers include:
- Denise Zabawski – VP & CIO | 2016 Committee Chair – Nationwide Children’s Hospital
- Michael Luh – VP of Innovation – Worthington Industries
- David L. Kaufman – President & CEO – The Motorists Insurance Group
- Kelly Mooney – CEO – Resource / Ammirati
- Nicole Ringle – CMO & CHRO – IGS Energy
- Jon Snyder – CFO – Thirty-One Gifts
- Bruce Barnes – President – Bold Vision, LLC
- Angelo Mazzocco – CIO – Central Ohio Primary Care
- Steven L. Hangen – CIO – Mikesells Snack Food Company
- John C. Kessler – SVP & CIO – The Motorists Insurance Group
- Mike Rosello -SVP & CIO – Alliance Data Card Services
- Mike Rozsa – Managing Director, Business Applications – American Electric Power
- Ben Blanquera – VP Delivery & Experience – Columbus Collaboratory
- Stu Davis – State CIO and Asst Director – Ohio Department of Administrative Services
- Tim Hibner – VP of Technology – Fusion Alliance
- Michael B. Hofherr – VP & CIO – The Ohio State University
- Kendall Kowalski – EVP & CIO – Huntington National Bank
- Matt Scantland – Co-Founder – CoverMyMeds
- John Hrusovsky – SVP & Partner – Navigator Management Partners LLC
- David L. White – CIO, Corporate Information Technology – Battelle
- Ron Hosenfeld – CIO – Riverside Radiology and Interventional Associates
- Roderick Houpe – CIO – Cleveland Metropolitan Schools
- Bart Murphy – SVP & CTO – York Risk Services Group
- Jason Slater – Technology Solutions Architect, SMARTLINK Solutions – GOJO Industries, Inc.
- Ron Frissora – VP & CIO – M/I Homes
- Brian Shea – CTO & CISO – Riverside Radiology and Interventional Associates
- Teena Dixon – Enterprise Account Manager Lightower Fiber Networks
- Branndon Kelley – CIO American Municipal Power