Mbemba spent two years working in enterprise software at Microsoft, with a focus on bots, blockchain, machine learning and artificial intelligence. He also spent a stint as the CEO of Columbus, Ohio, app development studio app.kitchen. Mdemba majored in computer science at The Ohio State University, where he received a full ride academic scholarship and also played football as a defensive lineman after walking on to the prestigious program.
- Nationwide Pledges $2M for Ag-Tech Research Hub @ OSU, GM Invests $760M to Shift Toledo Plant to EV Production, and Tech Takeover Tickets on sale now!
- Updated Links❗️- OSU Wins Space Park Bid 🧑🚀, VPL Logistics Receives Funding, Tech Takeover Ticket Pre-Sale Open now!
- OSU Wins Space Park Bid 🧑🚀, VPL Logistics Receives Funding, Tech Takeover Ticket Pre-Sale Open now!
- Forge Biologics Announces $90 Million Series C, Intel groundbreaking highlights, Why VCs should cast wider net, events jobs, and more!
- Fintech Firm Clarus R+D Announces Acquisition, Tech Takeover Tuesday returns, CodeLaunch Ohio Winner Picked, hot jobs and meetups!