Friday, January 18th Buckeye Interactive will share the latest software and hardware technology and design trends. After returning from the Consumer Electronics Show (CES) in Las Vegas, Brad Griffith, President of Buckeye Interactive, will have industry insights for the year’s hype and reality. He will discuss the difference between the two and what you can expect to see in the wild. Click link to register https://innovatenewalbany.org/new-event/3rd-annual-technology-update-with-buckeye-interactive/
- Tech Takeover Tuesday Hilliard, Tech Community Summerfest Announced, latest in DNA Nanotech🧬, how to protect your tech from cybercrime, and more!
- Branch snags $147M at a $1.05B valuation, AI and the Retail industry, Drive Capital Expands, Can't miss events, jobs and more!
- Foxen raises $44M, How OH startups are hiring, Ford's $1.5B EV investment, Cbus startup Esports Engine powering global esports, events, jobs and more!
- OH colleges are building a 'Silicon Heartland', Kroger High-Tech Fulfillment Center Expansion, June Startup Stories Speakers Announced, jobs and more!
- Tech Takeover Tuesdays Announced x2, Nikola Labs Raises $20M, Amazon's Data Center Plans, Battelle Gene Therapy Spinout heads to New Albany, and more!