Calling all citizen scientists! Join us as we team up again with the OSU Stone Lab to help analyze the quality of our local Columbus waterways. Meet us at Stone Lab on Kinnear Road at 5:30pm, then we’ll carpool to the sampling sites. No experience is necessary, and we’ll provide all the equipment and training. Be sure to wear boots or water shoes because we’ll be wading into shallow water to sample the water and look for macroinvertebrates. Come on out, citizen scientists, and help us contribute to national ecology research!
- TechLife Columbus Newsletter: Kick off Pride Month with Zetta Stars, Startup Stories, Tech Community Summerfest and more!
- Only 1 Week to the Spring Fling - more Raffle Prizes Announced, Can't Stop Cbus Impact Hack, Startup Stories Announces Storytellers, and more!
- TechLife Newsletter: The Latest Columbus Tech News, Events, and more!
- ScriptDrop and Uber partner up, Growing GiftHealth sells majority stake for $40M, Columbus Impact Hack returns April 28-30 and more!
- [📸 updated] Building a Tech Mecca in Columbus. The RIGHT TIME, The RIGHT PLACE. An exclusive interview with Ratmir Timashev - Record breaking donation