It’s 2016 and the Biohackers are back in action! Join us Sunday, January 31 at 4pm as we welcome one of Columbus’s bright young scientists. Madeleine, a student at Dublin-Coffman High School, has for years been researching and developing a new method of producing biodiesel from algae, leading her to partner with a biochemistry lab at Ohio State and a forthcoming publication. Hear Madeleine describe her journey from basement biohacker to published scientific author and budding entrepreneur. For more information, check out https://thecollinsmillerprojectalgaebiofuel.wordpress.com This meeting will be in the main Idea Foundry space on the first floor, not in the entrance lobby as in past meet ups. See everyone on Jan. 31!
- *Updated Links* JUST IN: Testdouble Acquires Pathfinder, Startup Columbus Recap, 10th Annual Tech Community Holiday Party Announced✨
- JUST IN: Testdouble Acquires Pathfinder, Startup Columbus Recap, 10th Annual Tech Community Holiday Party Announced✨
- Columbus Startups to Watch in '24, latest tech events, and tech news 🎃
- Beam Benefits Raises $40M, plus Rev1's new $30M Innovation Fund, GiveBackHack 10/13, Startup Midwest and more!
- Join us Tomorrow 9/26 for the last Tech Takeover Tuesday of 2023!🙌