It’s 2016 and the Biohackers are back in action! Join us Sunday, January 31 at 4pm as we welcome one of Columbus’s bright young scientists. Madeleine, a student at Dublin-Coffman High School, has for years been researching and developing a new method of producing biodiesel from algae, leading her to partner with a biochemistry lab at Ohio State and a forthcoming publication. Hear Madeleine describe her journey from basement biohacker to published scientific author and budding entrepreneur. For more information, check out https://thecollinsmillerprojectalgaebiofuel.wordpress.com This meeting will be in the main Idea Foundry space on the first floor, not in the entrance lobby as in past meet ups. See everyone on Jan. 31!
- Updated Links❗️- OSU Wins Space Park Bid 🧑🚀, VPL Logistics Receives Funding, Tech Takeover Ticket Pre-Sale Open now!
- OSU Wins Space Park Bid 🧑🚀, VPL Logistics Receives Funding, Tech Takeover Ticket Pre-Sale Open now!
- Forge Biologics Announces $90 Million Series C, Intel groundbreaking highlights, Why VCs should cast wider net, events jobs, and more!
- Fintech Firm Clarus R+D Announces Acquisition, Tech Takeover Tuesday returns, CodeLaunch Ohio Winner Picked, hot jobs and meetups!
- Why Central OH Has Sparked Startup Success In The Midwest, IT Martini 🍸 Today Returns, Startup Stories, and Get Free VIP Access to CodeLaunch!