Hey Biohackers! Sorry for the short hiatus, but we’ve been busy behind the scenes putting our efforts into fundraising for the lab space. As many of you know, a key aspect of biohacker labs is that they make a lot of their own equipment. Traditionally, lab equipment is quite pricey, but us hackers are super smart and creative and can make most of the equipment at a fraction of the cost. At our next event we will be partnering with Billion to introduce the Lab Equipment Hack Competition. Additionally, to spark some ideas for the competition, David and I will be hosting a workshop on how to make your own incubator. This will all go down at, where else, but the Columbus Idea Foundry. Can’t wait to see all you makers and biohackers!
- Cbus Tech Community Holiday Party, First Look at Intel's Midwest Tech Epicenter, Prescribe FIT Raises $4M Seed Funding, Autonomous Trucks Roll Out 🚛
- Newsletter Correction: Startups to Watch in '23 🚀, Tech Takeover Tuesday Announced, Startup Stories and more!
- ❗️Updated Links ❗️Startups to Watch in '23 🚀, Tech Takeover Tuesday Announced, Startup Stories and more!
- Startups to Watch in '23 🚀, Tech Takeover Tuesday Announced, Startup Stories and more!
- TechLife Columbus Year in Review! 🤩