Hey Biohackers! Sorry for the short hiatus, but we’ve been busy behind the scenes putting our efforts into fundraising for the lab space. As many of you know, a key aspect of biohacker labs is that they make a lot of their own equipment. Traditionally, lab equipment is quite pricey, but us hackers are super smart and creative and can make most of the equipment at a fraction of the cost. At our next event we will be partnering with Billion to introduce the Lab Equipment Hack Competition. Additionally, to spark some ideas for the competition, David and I will be hosting a workshop on how to make your own incubator. This will all go down at, where else, but the Columbus Idea Foundry. Can’t wait to see all you makers and biohackers!
- Clarus R+D Names New Leader,Share Mobility Raises $12M, Who's Coming to New Albany Next?, '22 CyberSecurity Summit Announced, and more!
- Tech Takeover Tuesday Hilliard, Tech Community Summerfest Announced, latest in DNA Nanotech🧬, how to protect your tech from cybercrime, and more!
- Branch snags $147M at a $1.05B valuation, AI and the Retail industry, Drive Capital Expands, Can't miss events, jobs and more!
- Foxen raises $44M, How OH startups are hiring, Ford's $1.5B EV investment, Cbus startup Esports Engine powering global esports, events, jobs and more!
- OH colleges are building a 'Silicon Heartland', Kroger High-Tech Fulfillment Center Expansion, June Startup Stories Speakers Announced, jobs and more!