Our life science entrepreneurship lecture series continues as we welcome Bruce Caldwell, founder and CEO of 3Bar Biologics! A spinout from OSU, 3Bar is a local startup aiming to reduce farmers’ reliance on pesticides. Bruce and his team have developed a novel delivery system for specialized formulations of beneficial bacteria that are able to fight pests, resulting in greater crop yield and a balanced soil environment. Come out to Rev1 and hear Bruce’s journey from R&D at Scotts to startup founder!
- Tech Takeover Tuesday: Westerville, Google invests💲1.7B, GivebackHack, & Startup Cbus Weekend Returns
- Join Us at Tech Community Summerfest! Rain 🌧️ or Shine ☀️ Tomorrow - 7/29 at McFerson Commons
- Hey << Test First Name >> - Did you see the TechLife Summer Event Lineup?! We added more events!
- The Official TechLife Summer Event Lineup ☀️🗓️ |
- TechLife Columbus Newsletter: AWS $7.8B Investment in OH, Tech Takeover Tuesday, Tech Community Summerfest and more!