Calling all citizen scientists! Come out and join the OSU Stone Lab as we help them monitor local waterways. We’ll meet at Stone Lab on Kinnear Road at 5:30 to gather equipment, then carpool to the testing site off of Ackerman. You’ll be wading in the stream so bring your boots or water shoes. And since it’s summer in Ohio we recommend packing your sunscreen and bug spray! Upon arriving at the test site, we’ll gather water samples and take water chemistry measurements. Then we’ll use nets and pick up rocks to look for and log macro-invertebrates. No experience is necessary! Even if you don’t want to get wet, you can observe from the banks and help identify some macro-invertebrates. Post any question or comments below and we’ll see you on the 23rd!
- Cbus Tech Community Holiday Party, First Look at Intel's Midwest Tech Epicenter, Prescribe FIT Raises $4M Seed Funding, Autonomous Trucks Roll Out 🚛
- Newsletter Correction: Startups to Watch in '23 🚀, Tech Takeover Tuesday Announced, Startup Stories and more!
- ❗️Updated Links ❗️Startups to Watch in '23 🚀, Tech Takeover Tuesday Announced, Startup Stories and more!
- Startups to Watch in '23 🚀, Tech Takeover Tuesday Announced, Startup Stories and more!
- TechLife Columbus Year in Review! 🤩