Join the DEC and Rev1 on Thursday, March 16 from 11:00 am – 12:00 pm.
Register on Eventbrite
“Ever wondered what it’s like to start a social enterprise college? Eileen is a good person to ask.
Eileen will tell you about her company, Billion, a B2B competitive crowdfunding company for non profits. She’ll touch on the current landscape and trends in giving, and how online, interactive donation is the philanthropy of the future. She’s a graduate from the Fisher school of Business at Ohio State University and is a current fellow for Venture for America. She has spent 3 years working in product from startups around Columbus and has a passion for impactful business.
Hear how she took her background in business and design to create a intuitive product to help non profits do what they do best, change the world.”
11:45 am – 1:00 pm: Complimentary networking lunch sponsored by Buffalo Wild Wings.
Additional DEC Opportunities
• 10:00 am – 1:00 pm: Ohio SBDC of Columbus State offering Small Business Advisory Services
• 11:00 am – 1:00 pm: Additional Free Professional Small Business Advice
• Startup/Scaleup 1-on-1 with Representatives from Rev1 Ventures
• Financial 1-on-1 with Andrew Rosenbeck, 5/3rd Bank
• Human Resources 1-on-1 with Representative Tyler Abrams, Sequent
• Legal 1-on-1 with legal counsel, Carlile, Patchen & Murphy
• Accounting 1-on-1 with Rea & Associates
Location: The Dublin Entrepreneurial Center is located at 565 Metro Place South, Dublin, Ohio 43017 on the first and third floors. For more information visit our website or even better join the conversation on twitter,facebook, or LinkedIn.