The Ohio Department of Administrative Services’ Office of Information Technology’s Customer Service Center will host its IT Automation Symposium from 1 to 5 p.m. Wednesday, December 12th at 4200 Surface Road, Columbus, 43228. Presentation topics will include:
• Watson Machine Learning and AI – Discover the full potential of Watson from the IBM Experts
• Dynamic Automation – How can a virtual engineer help reduce the mean time to recover from days to minutes?
• Robotic Process Automation (RPA) – Bots can literally execute as a human operates. Learn about what they can do.
• Google Automation – Learn what Google has Automated and how it has benefited their Company.
• State of Ohio Automation Projects
This conference provides an overview of Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning and Automation. Learn from the experts! Network and share information with other Public and Private sector companies on automation and learn about their use cases.
To reserve a seat, email: DASUsersConference@das.ohio.gov