Product Hunt Columbus is the opportunity to keep a finger on the pulse of innovation here in Columbus.
You will hear stories from local product creators about their product journey, learnings and approach towards building and shipping products. You will also get the opportunity to connect 1:1 with speakers and local Product folks in an amazing space/format.
• SHARE – Working with communities, employers, senior living, and medical providers to create transportation routes. Riders schedule transportation in advance. SHARE picks riders up at their home or designated pick and drop-off locations. Scheduled rides are a flat rate starting at just $5/ride. ( http://ridewithshare.com/ )
• The Gap – Nick Baker from The Gap will discuss his product which optimizes Gap’s supply chain and logistics.
• Hopper Carts – An eco-friendly way of getting to events and places in the Columbus’ most popular neighborhoods. ( http://hoppercarts.com/ )
• Unreal Collective – Unreal Collective is a 12-week, online workshop that helps founders, entrepreneurs, hobbyists, freelancers, and artists reach their next milestone. (https://unrealcollective.com/)
• POINT – POINT makes volunteering easy through their simple volunteering app (http://pointapp.org/)
6:00pm – 6:30: Food, Drinks, Socializing
6:30 – 7:00: Introduction, Teaser presentations from speakers
7:00 – 8:00: Break out into tables, watch product demos, Q&A with presenting companies, more drinks, food, and socializing.
We hope to see you there!