DEC Presents: Power Tools to Build Strong Sales Results
Please join us December 15th from 10:00 – 11:00 AM.
Why wait to polish the selling skills that will help you close more deals? This workshop provides practical advice to improve sales results, build motivation to persist through obstacles, and equip participants with self-management tools to be more efficient and effective with their time.
The 5 Power Tools to be Covered:
• Habits of Top Producers – What do people who perform at the top of their game do each and every day?
• Creative Prospecting Ideas – How to identify, seek out, and connect with your target market to grow your business.
• Ways to Identify a Need – How to identify a client need AND also seek a solution.
• Techniques to Get a Client to a Decision – Asking the right questions to get “Yes” or “No.”
• How to Ask for and Get Referrals – Techniques to accelerate the growth of your business by creating warm markets.
Presenter: Karla Lewis has held many business leadership positions over her 30+ year career, mainly focused on Sales, Client Service, and Relationship Development. Karla is an expert in Retail, Service, Non-Profits, Marketing/Media, Event Production, and Agriculture.
In Karla’s current role as a Sales Professional, Sales Coach, and Speaker for Southwestern Consulting, she is most interested in helping people who want to take their lives and careers to the next level. She assists her clients in “finding THEIR MARVELous!”
Location: The Dublin Entrepreneurial Center is located at 565 Metro Place South, first floor, Dublin, Ohio 43017. For more information visit our website or even better join the conversation on twitter, facebook, or LinkedIn.