I have been busy working on presentations for this past week’s Dog Food conference. I presented on Power BI and SQL Server 2016 as well as Power BI and Azure ML. I have also been working on an analysis of Ohio Primary and Secondary Eduction. This meeting will be a bit of a hodge podge of topics that will cover some of the work I have been doing on Ohio Primary and Secondary Education as there were a number of challenges in working with this data. I’ll cover M functions and some various challenges in working with the data and how they were overcome. In addition, I’ll cover Power BI integration SQL Server 2016 as well as revisit Power BI integration with Azure ML. And, of course, we’ll do the obligatory “What’s New with Power BI”. Lots of exciting stuff released for September!!
- TechLife Columbus Newsletter: Kick off Pride Month with Zetta Stars, Startup Stories, Tech Community Summerfest and more!
- Only 1 Week to the Spring Fling - more Raffle Prizes Announced, Can't Stop Cbus Impact Hack, Startup Stories Announces Storytellers, and more!
- TechLife Newsletter: The Latest Columbus Tech News, Events, and more!
- ScriptDrop and Uber partner up, Growing GiftHealth sells majority stake for $40M, Columbus Impact Hack returns April 28-30 and more!
- [📸 updated] Building a Tech Mecca in Columbus. The RIGHT TIME, The RIGHT PLACE. An exclusive interview with Ratmir Timashev - Record breaking donation