I have been busy working on presentations for this past week’s Dog Food conference. I presented on Power BI and SQL Server 2016 as well as Power BI and Azure ML. I have also been working on an analysis of Ohio Primary and Secondary Eduction. This meeting will be a bit of a hodge podge of topics that will cover some of the work I have been doing on Ohio Primary and Secondary Education as there were a number of challenges in working with this data. I’ll cover M functions and some various challenges in working with the data and how they were overcome. In addition, I’ll cover Power BI integration SQL Server 2016 as well as revisit Power BI integration with Azure ML. And, of course, we’ll do the obligatory “What’s New with Power BI”. Lots of exciting stuff released for September!!
- *Updated Links* JUST IN: Testdouble Acquires Pathfinder, Startup Columbus Recap, 10th Annual Tech Community Holiday Party Announced✨
- JUST IN: Testdouble Acquires Pathfinder, Startup Columbus Recap, 10th Annual Tech Community Holiday Party Announced✨
- Columbus Startups to Watch in '24, latest tech events, and tech news 🎃
- Beam Benefits Raises $40M, plus Rev1's new $30M Innovation Fund, GiveBackHack 10/13, Startup Midwest and more!
- Join us Tomorrow 9/26 for the last Tech Takeover Tuesday of 2023!🙌