February’s meeting of the Columbus Azure Machine Learning and Power BI User Group will featuring Lori Sites presenting on Power BI Embedded. Come see how you can supercharge your applications with stunning and interactive visuals, dashboards, and reports all while minimizing development time and technical debt.
Also, we are adding Sajith Wanigasinghe speaking on Machine Learning 101! Come to this first session of the year on machine learning and we will build on this throughout the year! Details below.
FEATURED: Lori Sites – Power BI Embedded
Come see veteran presenter Lori Sites talk Power BI Embedded.
Grow your business faster
· Achieve faster time to market with your application by minimizing development efforts.
· Stand out from your competitors and bring your apps to life.
· Create visuals for free with Power BI Desktop
Make development more efficient
· Get started quickly and access API libraries and SDKs
· Spend time focusing on your product instead of developing visual analytics features from scratch
· Quickly meet customer report and dashboard requirements
Deliver value for your customers
· Explore data and gain insights from anywhere.
· Make quick, informed decisions in context.
· Increase their level of business intelligence and feel more confident with data-driven decisions!
FEATURED: Sajith Wanigasinghe – Machine Learning 101
Nowadays Machine Learning is the new buzz word. It’s an effective technology which helps us to find patterns within intricate datasets. Today, big corporations like Google, Amazon and Microsoft, leverage machine learning to solve various kinds of business problems.
In this presentation we will explore what is machine learning, what are the types of machine learning algorithms and how to get started with Azure Machine Learning studio. By the end of the session you will understand the basics of machine learning, how to choose an algorithm to fit your problem and create your first ML experiment in Azure Machine Learning Studio.
As always, we will also be covering:
• What’s New with Power BI
• Power BI Tip of the Month
• DAX Function of the Month
• Power Query Function of the Month
• Power Pint!
If you read this far, looking for anyone willing to present on machine learning for 30-45 minutes!
Fusion Alliance – Columbus
440 Polaris Parkway