The intersection between product and engineering is where the magic happens. And that relationship can be the difference between creating something mediocre versus great. This panel (made up of 3 PdM’s and 3 Engineers) will discuss the how and why a strong relationship between product and engineering is critical to product success! We will be discussing topics, like:
• Why should Product Managers involve engineers with customers?
• Your Product Manager sucks. How do you fix it?
• What happens when engineers and product managers disagree?
• Why should engineers be involved early?
• Why are the details important to engineers?
• Why is trust and transparency important?
6:00-6:30pm- Food and networking
7:45- ? – Networking