DEC Presents: On Fleek Social Media; Creating Smarter Social Content
Please join us Thursday March 17th, 10:00-11:00 AM.
Program: In our digital world, businesses need to be on social media to stay ahead. Customers research social media for reviews, recommendations and to get information about your business.
Most business owners know they need to be on social media, but are swamped just trying to keep their businesses running. Some aren’t sure where to start or what to say once they get there.
This presentation will focus on teaching you how to create interesting, original and SMART social media content.
You will learn:
• Why it’s important that your business has a social media presence
• Which social media outlets you should be on
• How social media content is different from other writing you do for your business
• What SMART content stands for, and how to create it
• 8 steps to brainstorming original, engaging and informative content for social media
• 15 social media post ideas you can use today
• How to fit social media into your busy work day
Presenter: Laurie Zinn is a freelance copywriter and owner of Line-By-Line. She helps business owners create compelling content for websites, blogs, email marketing campaigns, and social media. You can learn more about Laurie by visiting her website at www.line-by-line.us.
Location: The Dublin Entrepreneurial Center is located at 565 Metro Place South, Dublin, Ohio 43017. For more information visit our website or even better join the conversation on twitter, facebook, or LinkedIn.