Join us Thursday, April 28th 4:30PM at the Technology Commercialization Office (1524 N High Street) to watch Ohio State students compete to take the top prize at the BOSS (Best of Student Startups) Competition. Pitches will start at 5:00pm. BOSS is a semester long program where students pitch their ideas to a panel of judges, are given follow-up tasks, and return to pitch again; leading to the finale and awards. Everyone is encouraged to attend and celebrate the hard work these students have done all semester. RSVP at http://osuboss.eventbrite.com.
- Nationwide Pledges $2M for Ag-Tech Research Hub @ OSU, GM Invests $760M to Shift Toledo Plant to EV Production, and Tech Takeover Tickets on sale now!
- Updated Links❗️- OSU Wins Space Park Bid 🧑🚀, VPL Logistics Receives Funding, Tech Takeover Ticket Pre-Sale Open now!
- OSU Wins Space Park Bid 🧑🚀, VPL Logistics Receives Funding, Tech Takeover Ticket Pre-Sale Open now!
- Forge Biologics Announces $90 Million Series C, Intel groundbreaking highlights, Why VCs should cast wider net, events jobs, and more!
- Fintech Firm Clarus R+D Announces Acquisition, Tech Takeover Tuesday returns, CodeLaunch Ohio Winner Picked, hot jobs and meetups!