More than 50 million Americans have some level of disability. Chances are you may have clients, customers, stakeholders, or employees with a disability. Individuals with disabilities may be trying to access your services.
How can you use technology to help make your resources accessible?
Join our conversation with community experts at our April Nonprofit IT Forum:
• Dan Kelley, Adaptive Technology Instructor, Ohio State School for the Blind
• Gaye Spetka, Assistive Technology of Ohio
• Pat Schwinn, MA/CCC-SP, Licensed/Certified, Speech Language Pathologist, Goodwill Columbus
• Brien McCarty, Activities Coordinator, Goodwill Columbus
• Mark Jividen, Executive Director, VOICEcorps reading service
And remember, participants are always welcome to bring questions on any IT topic for open discussion.
What is the Nonprofit IT Forum?
2nd Tuesday each month – Open to all – No cost to attend – Lunch included!
• Share ideas
• Find opportunities to collaborate
• Keep your skills up-to-date
• Enhance your nonprofit’s IT
• Build your capacity to serve your clients
Often, we feature a guest speaker on a particular IT topic, but the floor is always open for discussion. Come with your questions on any IT topic – offer your unique perspective.
For our Nonprofit IT Forum, you are encouraged to bring your questions on any IT topic. We will open the floor for discussion.
Thank you to The Wells Foundation for generously providing lunch each month!
Thank you Jewish Community Center for kindly hosting us each month!