It can be hard to convey what a virtual reality experience is like. Apps often show a first person view, but that can’t show the scale or give sense of presence. Mixed Reality (or Augmented Virtuality) trailers are becoming more common to better capture the experience. Join us to learn about capturing Mixed Reality VR experiences. We’ll have a capture setup and explore different ways to create these videos.
- Tech Takeover Tuesday Hilliard, Tech Community Summerfest Announced, latest in DNA Nanotech🧬, how to protect your tech from cybercrime, and more!
- Branch snags $147M at a $1.05B valuation, AI and the Retail industry, Drive Capital Expands, Can't miss events, jobs and more!
- Foxen raises $44M, How OH startups are hiring, Ford's $1.5B EV investment, Cbus startup Esports Engine powering global esports, events, jobs and more!
- OH colleges are building a 'Silicon Heartland', Kroger High-Tech Fulfillment Center Expansion, June Startup Stories Speakers Announced, jobs and more!
- Tech Takeover Tuesdays Announced x2, Nikola Labs Raises $20M, Amazon's Data Center Plans, Battelle Gene Therapy Spinout heads to New Albany, and more!