Topic: “Let’s Talk Testing, An Open Discussion”
This month, we will be holding an open discussion format for the evening.
ADDED NOTE: New security changes are in place at OCLC that may take it a little longer to get signed in. We will need to badge you in to get to the Presentation room. For those arriving after 6:15p.m., please text[masked] and we will come get you. Thanks!
– Have a problem you are trying to solve? Or even a general question about testing or test management? Bring it to the group and let’s see if we can use our collective brain power to help each other out and share our experiences.
– Thoughts from CAST2016?
– See anything interesting from the testing community recently you would like to share?
– We can also take a few minutes to pick a topic of interest and hold an informal discussion.
– Speaking at a conference this year? Bounce ideas off of us or use us as a beta group.
– Any new tools that you have picked up? Feel free to share with the group.
Come ask questions and share your experiences. When we exchange knowledge we help each other become better testers!
5:45-6:00 – Networking
6:00-6:05 – Announcements
6:05-7:45 – Discussion
7:45-8:00 – Networking if time permits.
Please FEEL FREE to bring food with you to the meetup.
This meeting is for:
– Seasoned QA & Testing Professionals
– New testers starting out
– Those interested in starting a career in testing
– Anyone interested in learning more about Testing
Time & Location:
6565 Kilgour Place, Dublin OH 43017
6:00-8:00 p.m. – August 30, 2016
– Take I-270 to Exit 17A (US 33 East/161 East)
– Exit 17A will turn into Dublin Granville Rd.
– Turn left on to Post Road (1st intersection you come to)
– Veer immediately right onto Frantz Rd./Kilgour Place. You will see a sign for OCLC
– Drive into the campus. You will see three buildings. At the stop sign, turn left and follow signs for the Kilgour building. Before getting to the turnaround circle where the visitor entrance was, turn right. Park in Employee Lot #1.
– The old visitor entrance of the Kilgour building (by the lake) is now closed. Enter the new entrance for Kilgour where the Employee entrance was prior. Let the receptionist know you are here for the meetup and sign in.
Be sure to tell your friends and co-workers about this meeting.
Don’t forget to RSVP!
We look forward to seeing you there.
– Matt & Mindy Hutchison