To grow a great business, you need a great plan. Or at the very least, some plan. In this session, we’ll walk through the components of a robust business plan that addresses the five key areas your business will need to navigate to reach growth and success:
• Product – What problem does your product solve? How will you validate the key features of a minimum viable product? How will you build the MVP and later versions of the product?
• Market – What is the market opportunity? What is your path to customers? What is the competition?
• Business – What is your business model? What is your cost of customer acquisition? How will you make money?
• Team – Who do you need on your management team and how will you get them to join you?
• Capital – How much capital will your business need? How will you fund the company now and in the future?
Speakers: Michael Kindrat-Pratt – Senior Director, Investment Funds & Ohio TechAngel Funds
Michael leads investments in concept, seed, and early-stage technology companies ($200K – $1mm investments) for Rev1 Ventures. Since beginning his investment career in 2010, he has participated in ~$13mm of direct investments across 47 unique companies, managing the screening, due diligence, structuring, and investment closing processes. Michael has a BS in Management from Boston College.
Bob Wiggins – Senior VP Venture Acceleration, Information Technologies
A serial entrepreneur and venture capitalist, over his 35 year career, Bob has led several start-ups, served on dozens of start-up boards, and been a successful (and sometimes unsuccessful) angel and venture investor. Bob has a BS in economics from the University of Oregon and a JD degree from the University of Oregon School of Law.
RSVP: Lunch and the Event are free. Registration is required.