DEC Presents: How Angel Investors Can Bring More Than Money to your Startup
Please join us Thursday, March 10th at 10:00 – 11:00 AM.
Program: Angel investors often play a seldom-seen but crucial role in the success of high tech startups. Come to this special DEC session to hear a successful Dublin tech entrepreneur talk with a successful Dublin angel investor about their experiences. The session will be moderated by the leader of the Ohio TechAngel Funds, which has gathered entrepreneurs and angel investors together in the same room for a dozen years. In this one-hour session you’ll learn:
• What motivates angels to invest?
• How do startup and angels get connected?
• How do angel investors benefit startups beyond the money?
• Parker MacDonell, managing director of Ohio TechAngel Funds, one of the largest angel funds in the US
• Lee Hess, co-founder of INSTALLS, Chair of Cairngorm Capital, and active member of OTAF
• Rich Wagner, CEO of Prevedere, a specialized enterprise software startup focused on big data predictive analytics for large companies
Location: The Dublin Entrepreneurial Center is located at 565 Metro Place South, Suite 300, Dublin, Ohio 43017. For more information visit our website or even better join the conversation on twitter, facebook,or LinkedIn.