Many early stage businesses, entrepreneurs and non-profits find themselves seeking the right strategies, tools and tactics to make their marketing efforts as effective as possible. But between Facebook and Twitter, email and mobile, deals, and whatever new social network is rolling out that month—there’s a lot to keep up with.
<a></a>The number of possibilities can feel overwhelming. This session will help make sense of the noise. We will cover:
• A review of marketing basics
• What exactly is a marketing “campaign”
• How to make the most of the combination of email and social media for your business
• Proven tips for how to get your messages opened and read, shared and socially visible
• Great tools you can use to help engage with your existing customers and supporters as well as expand your reach to new prospects.
Join presenter, Eric Watts from Constant Contact and start to build a plan that will help you grow your business by eliciting the responses you want from your customers or supporters.
11:30a – Networking
12:00p – Speaker
1:00p – Group Meeting Concludes & Networking Resumes
Free! (Lunch included)