Join the DEC and Rev1 on Thursday, April 20th from 11:00 am – 12:00pm
Register on Eventbrite
Funding Growth: Avoiding Investor Red Flags
A growing business will likely need outside funding beyond family and friends. Investors are looking at more than just your pitch and business model when determining whether to support you and your company.
In this one-hour session, you’ll learn:
the top eight things that can kill a good deal fast;ways to proactively mitigate these risks; andwhat questions to expect during investor discussions.
Speakers: Ryan Helon, SVP Investment Funds
· Ryan manages our concept and seed investment funds. He works with Rev1 Venture Advisory teams and clients on due diligence, valuation, investment terms, closing, and portfolio management.
11:45 am – 1:00 pm: Complimentary networking lunch sponsored by Buffalo Wild Wings.
Additional DEC Opportunities
• 10:00 am – 1:00 pm: Ohio SBDC of Columbus State offering Small Business Advisory Services
• 11:00 am – 1:00 pm: Additional Free Professional Small Business Advice
• Startup/Scaleup 1-on-1 with Representatives from Rev1 Ventures
• Financial 1-on-1 with Andrew Rosenbeck, 5/3rd Bank
• Human Resources 1-on-1 with Representative Tyler Abrams, Sequent
• Legal 1-on-1 with legal counsel, Carlile, Patchen & Murphy
• Accounting 1-on-1 with Rea & Associates
Location: The Dublin Entrepreneurial Center is located at 565 Metro Place South, Dublin, Ohio 43017 on the first and third floors. For more information visit our website or even better join the conversation on twitter,facebook, or LinkedIn.