You have an idea, but now what?
If you’ve ever thought about starting your own company, joining a new startup, or raising money for your new venture—this talk is for you.
Join us as we dive into the Ohio startup space with Alex Purtell, Accelerator Director at Lumos. In his talk, you’ll:
• Discover the current and future state of #StartupCbus
• Learn the financial essentials for early stage founders
• Uncover how to showcase traction to venture capitalists and investors
• Find out why now is the best time for the Fortune 500 to connect with startups
ABOUT ALEX PURTELL
As Accelerator Director of the Lumos Accelerator – Columbus’ new early stage startup accelerator – Alex is in charge of finding, funding and creating a support network for early stage founders with great ideas.
Alex is a 4x startup founder, digital marketer, project manager and innovation consultant. He currently runs a software company for home health care agencies, which he commercialized out of OSU, has worked with over 60+ startups and has now invested in eight. At Lumos he is working to make Columbus a great place to start and grow your company.
• 6:00-6:30 – Social/Networking
• 6:30-7:15 – Presentation
• 7:15-7:30 – Q&A/Discussion
• 7:30-8:00 – Social/Networking
Driving down for the event? We made a map for you highlighting the parking garages, lots, and on-street parking (blue lines) in the Arena District.
We recommend Garage 1 on the map.
Front Street Garage
285 N Front St
Columbus, OH 43215
OR, SKIP THE PARKING:
• Uber: Your first ride is FREE (up to $15) with code 1h3yn
• Lyft: Your first ride is FREE (up to $20) with code SEAN210825
• COTA: The Cbus is a free bus that stops near Nationwide Blvd
• Car2Go: Use code COL3500_spjpgrd for 20 free minutes & the registration fee is waived