This month, we will turn our focus back to Power BI. We will briefly cover the list of new features from the March update and some of the exciting features coming soon! We will then cover the entirety of Power BI at a high level including the Community, Service, Desktop and Gateways in order to ensure that newcomers to Power BI are up to speed. Finally, we will use the San Francisco crime data to delve into more specifics and explore map visuals, DAX, custom visuals, R integration and more!
- Nationwide Pledges $2M for Ag-Tech Research Hub @ OSU, GM Invests $760M to Shift Toledo Plant to EV Production, and Tech Takeover Tickets on sale now!
- Updated Links❗️- OSU Wins Space Park Bid 🧑🚀, VPL Logistics Receives Funding, Tech Takeover Ticket Pre-Sale Open now!
- OSU Wins Space Park Bid 🧑🚀, VPL Logistics Receives Funding, Tech Takeover Ticket Pre-Sale Open now!
- Forge Biologics Announces $90 Million Series C, Intel groundbreaking highlights, Why VCs should cast wider net, events jobs, and more!
- Fintech Firm Clarus R+D Announces Acquisition, Tech Takeover Tuesday returns, CodeLaunch Ohio Winner Picked, hot jobs and meetups!