Technology is easy, people are hard. One of the most common reasons projects fail is lack of clear business direction. It is not enough to tell our business partners to feed requirements to the team through the Product Owner any more. To increase your chance of success, the team needs to break down the walls (that people think) Scrum created and become a single team, business and technology together, working to deliver value. In this session we will begin to explore how technology teams can extend the olive branch to business teams and work towards becoming one.
- How SVB Collapse is Affecting Local Companies, Tech Takeover Tuesday Raises $6379 for Netcare Access, Can't Stop Cbus Impact Hack Announced 🚨& more!
- Tech Takeover is back 2/28, OSU Gifted Largest Donation yet, Ohio Archeologists Using Tech to Unearth Indigenous Sites, Updated Guide to Conferences✨
- TechLife Columbus Guide to Conference Season: 2023 🌠
- Cbus Tech Community Holiday Party, First Look at Intel's Midwest Tech Epicenter, Prescribe FIT Raises $4M Seed Funding, Autonomous Trucks Roll Out 🚛
- Newsletter Correction: Startups to Watch in '23 🚀, Tech Takeover Tuesday Announced, Startup Stories and more!