Technology is easy, people are hard. One of the most common reasons projects fail is lack of clear business direction. It is not enough to tell our business partners to feed requirements to the team through the Product Owner any more. To increase your chance of success, the team needs to break down the walls (that people think) Scrum created and become a single team, business and technology together, working to deliver value. In this session we will begin to explore how technology teams can extend the olive branch to business teams and work towards becoming one.
- *Updated Links* JUST IN: Testdouble Acquires Pathfinder, Startup Columbus Recap, 10th Annual Tech Community Holiday Party Announced✨
- JUST IN: Testdouble Acquires Pathfinder, Startup Columbus Recap, 10th Annual Tech Community Holiday Party Announced✨
- Columbus Startups to Watch in '24, latest tech events, and tech news 🎃
- Beam Benefits Raises $40M, plus Rev1's new $30M Innovation Fund, GiveBackHack 10/13, Startup Midwest and more!
- Join us Tomorrow 9/26 for the last Tech Takeover Tuesday of 2023!🙌