Dog Food is a technical conference that focuses on Microsoft tools and technologies. “Eating your own dog food” is a phrase that came out of Microsoft in the ’80s. As Microsoft has evolved to become more open source, the conference has evolved to include sessions on Linux, design, professional skills, and responsive development. For a complete session list and registration information, please visit http://dogfoodcon.com.
- Nationwide Pledges $2M for Ag-Tech Research Hub @ OSU, GM Invests $760M to Shift Toledo Plant to EV Production, and Tech Takeover Tickets on sale now!
- Updated Links❗️- OSU Wins Space Park Bid 🧑🚀, VPL Logistics Receives Funding, Tech Takeover Ticket Pre-Sale Open now!
- OSU Wins Space Park Bid 🧑🚀, VPL Logistics Receives Funding, Tech Takeover Ticket Pre-Sale Open now!
- Forge Biologics Announces $90 Million Series C, Intel groundbreaking highlights, Why VCs should cast wider net, events jobs, and more!
- Fintech Firm Clarus R+D Announces Acquisition, Tech Takeover Tuesday returns, CodeLaunch Ohio Winner Picked, hot jobs and meetups!