Join us every third Wednesday of each month for the Cap City Biohackers DIY Equipment Hack. This is a working group dedicated to finding creative DIY solutions to make laboratory tools accessible to everyone, not just professional scientists. This month we’re continuing work on our DIY incubator! Thus far, we have been able to successfully program our Arduino to turn on the heating source (light bulb) once the temperature of the incubator falls below a certain point and off when it hits the indicated maximum temperature. Our goal this meetup is to install a digital interface that displays the temperature and allows the user to easily alter the settings. Additionally, we will be brainstorming other ways to improve the incubator as well as ideas for our next project. Feel free to bring beer as we hang out!
- Rooftop Summer Series Event w/OhioX & WillowTree, Meta Hosts 'Small Business Studios' Downtown Cbus, latest jobs from Revel IT and more!
- TechLife Community - You don't want to miss these summer events!🌞 😎
- More Layoffs Announced, First Black Tech Week in Cincinnati, IT Martini Today Returns, plus Summer Events, and Hot Jobs from Revel IT!
- OhioHealth Announces Largest Layoff, 2 Companies buck VC Trends in Q2, Gifthealth Set to top $30M in sales, CIO Tomorrow Dance Challenge, and more!
- Clarus R+D Names New Leader,Share Mobility Raises $12M, Who's Coming to New Albany Next?, '22 CyberSecurity Summit Announced, and more!