As a slew of new and improved headsets are hitting the markets, a growing demand for engaging experiences is on the rise. These headsets are coming out with the latest telecom tech, and we’ve seen glimpses of ways this tech is going to apply outside of just gaming. Gaming is known for leading technology innovation though, so let’s take one of the biggest components that makes gaming unique, and see where else we can apply it. I’m talking the MULTIPLAYER experience. Let’s break it down. Show how it works. Explore some of the best multiplayer experiences out there, and think of how we can design new experiences with these approaches in mind.
- Clarus R+D Names New Leader,Share Mobility Raises $12M, Who's Coming to New Albany Next?, '22 CyberSecurity Summit Announced, and more!
- Tech Takeover Tuesday Hilliard, Tech Community Summerfest Announced, latest in DNA Nanotech🧬, how to protect your tech from cybercrime, and more!
- Branch snags $147M at a $1.05B valuation, AI and the Retail industry, Drive Capital Expands, Can't miss events, jobs and more!
- Foxen raises $44M, How OH startups are hiring, Ford's $1.5B EV investment, Cbus startup Esports Engine powering global esports, events, jobs and more!
- OH colleges are building a 'Silicon Heartland', Kroger High-Tech Fulfillment Center Expansion, June Startup Stories Speakers Announced, jobs and more!