** If you arrive later than 6:15, please text[masked] and someone will come and let you in through Security. **
Welcome to a new meetup season! For the month of January, we are going to be talking about defect triage.
This will be a discussion based format for the evening. Matt Eakin will be speaking on this topic at QA or the Highway 2017. Let’s see if we can give home some additional material to think about before his presentation.
If time persists, I would be curious to learn about the goals and objectives that you might have for 2017 in the area of testing. Agenda:
5:45-6:00 – Networking
6:00-6:05 – Announcements
6:05-7:45 – Discussion
7:45-8:00 – Networking if time permits.
Please FEEL FREE to bring food with you to the meetup.
This meeting is for: – Seasoned QA & Testing Professionals
– New testers starting out
– Those interested in starting a career in testing
– Anyone interested in learning more about Testing
Time & Location: OCLC
6565 Kilgour Place, Dublin OH 43017
6:00-8:00 p.m. – January 31, 2017
Directions: – Take I-270 to Exit 17A (US 33 East/161 East)
– Exit 17A will turn into Dublin Granville Rd.
– Turn left on to Post Road (1st intersection you come to)
– Veer immediately right onto Frantz Rd./Kilgour Place. You will see a sign for OCLC
– Drive into the campus. You will see three buildings. At the stop sign, turn left and follow signs for the Kilgour building. Before getting to the turnaround circle where the visitor entrance was, turn right. Park in Employee Lot #1.
– The old visitor entrance of the Kilgour building (by the lake) is now closed. Enter the new entrance for Kilgour where the Employee entrance was prior. Let the receptionist know you are here for the meetup and sign in.
Be sure to tell your friends and co-workers about this meeting.
Don’t forget to RSVP! We look forward to seeing you there.
– Matt & Mindy Hutchison