Learn how our career development program works and helps our students land jobs.
**Please note you must register through this link to receive the virtual zoom link: https://www.techelevator.com/events-virtual/07/15/2020-deep-dive-into-te-career-program
When you enroll at Tech Elevator, you’re gaining a valuable skill set in coding that will take you far in your brand new career. While coding is the foundational skill that you need to succeed as a software developer, it’s not the only aspect of landing a job you love. That’s why we’ve built our nationally-recognized Pathway Program into our curriculum.
Join our Lead Career Coach Kelly Brucker as she explains how our career development program works at Tech Elevator and how our coaching team supports students landing jobs. Q&A following the presentation so bring your questions!
A few topics we’ll cover:
1. The overall structure of the program and how it prepares students for a career in tech.
2. Details on specific career sessions you can expect as a student that contribute to career preparation as well as personal growth.
3. Info on our hiring network of 400+ companies and how we organize interviews and intros throughout the program.
4. How our 1-on-1 career coaching sessions lead to personalized career goals.
5. How our extensive mentor network of professional developers helps coach students during the program.
6. Why students love our career program and how it made a difference in their experience.
7. Questions you should be asking if you’re comparing coding bootcamps.