Full details at our main event page https://www.cs2ai.org/meetup-cyber-security-health-care, or register at the link below
Few areas of modern technology could be argued to be as clearly linked to the preservation and improvement of human lives as medical devices and health care systems. Ongoing digitization and networking trends have exposed these to the same vulnerabilities long familiar from traditional IT and OT environments. From ransomware shutting down hospitals to hacking embedded pacemakers and insulin pumps, having people’s lives at risk sets the bar all the way up for defenders of health care cyber security.
Please join us for this free event as leaders in clinical medicine, security research, medical device manufacturing and public policy gather to discuss recent developments in health care cyber security.
Join the Discussion of questions including:
1) greatest challenges of securing control systems in health care environments;
2) greatest threats to control systems in HCE;
3) best practices & most effective solutions for securing control systems in HCS
– Christian “quaddi” Dameff, Medical Director of Cybersecurity at the University of California San Diego & Co-Founder of CyberMed: Standing Up for Cyber Safety: A Call to Action
TedX-style speakers and panelists:
– Vidya Murthy, Vice President of Operations at MedCrypt: The State of Medical Device Cybersecurity
– David Nathans, Product Security Manager for Siemens Healthcare: – Saving lives on a Zero Trust Network
– Veronica Schmitt, Assistant Professor at Noroff/ Independent Security Researcher at Medtronic/ Partner DFIRLABS: On a Road to Better Medical Device Manufacturing
– Billy Rios, Founder of QED Solutions & WhiteScope: Patient Harm? Analyzing Cyber Security Vulnerabilities for Patient Safety Issues
– Marie Moe,Senior Security Consultant at mnemonic | Associate Professor at NTNU (Norwegian University of Science & Technology): Unpatchable: Living with a Vulnerable Medical Implant
Between the panel session and our bonus technical presentation, we will hold our prize raffle!
Bonus Technical Presenter:
Jay Radcliffe, Director of Product Security Testing and Research at Thermo Fisher Scientific: A Practical View of Medical Device Security
Register for a seat now, come to whatever segments you choose: https://www.cs2ai.org/meetup-cyber-security-health-care