Brand Measurement on a Shoestring Have you heard of The Ohio State University? Of course you have! But which marketing investments move the needle on brand recognition? How does Ohio State recognize (and quantify) that movement? So many digital analysts focus on sales, leads, conversions…but why not brand health? It’s another Web Analytics Tuesday at Rev1! Join Ohio State’s Brian Aubert, Senior AVP of Strategic Capabilities in University Marketing, as he describes his personal journey from driving direct response to embracing brand health measurement. See what he’s learned along the way and how you can start developing measurement frameworks (and a little digital analytics elbow grease) to understand the brand impact of your marketing efforts. All of our Columbus WAWs are free of charge thanks to the generosity of our sponsors: A /V support, including a Facebook Livestream of the event, provided by Darin Young from .
- Tech Takeover Tuesday: Westerville, Google invests💲1.7B, GivebackHack, & Startup Cbus Weekend Returns
- Join Us at Tech Community Summerfest! Rain 🌧️ or Shine ☀️ Tomorrow - 7/29 at McFerson Commons
- Hey << Test First Name >> - Did you see the TechLife Summer Event Lineup?! We added more events!
- The Official TechLife Summer Event Lineup ☀️🗓️ |
- TechLife Columbus Newsletter: AWS $7.8B Investment in OH, Tech Takeover Tuesday, Tech Community Summerfest and more!