Brand Measurement on a Shoestring Have you heard of The Ohio State University? Of course you have! But which marketing investments move the needle on brand recognition? How does Ohio State recognize (and quantify) that movement? So many digital analysts focus on sales, leads, conversions…but why not brand health? It’s another Web Analytics Tuesday at Rev1! Join Ohio State’s Brian Aubert, Senior AVP of Strategic Capabilities in University Marketing, as he describes his personal journey from driving direct response to embracing brand health measurement. See what he’s learned along the way and how you can start developing measurement frameworks (and a little digital analytics elbow grease) to understand the brand impact of your marketing efforts. All of our Columbus WAWs are free of charge thanks to the generosity of our sponsors: A /V support, including a Facebook Livestream of the event, provided by Darin Young from .
- Why Central OH Has Sparked Startup Success In The Midwest, IT Martini 🍸 Today Returns, Startup Stories, and Get Free VIP Access to CodeLaunch!
- Rooftop Summer Series Event w/OhioX & WillowTree, Meta Hosts 'Small Business Studios' Downtown Cbus, latest jobs from Revel IT and more!
- TechLife Community - You don't want to miss these summer events!🌞 😎
- More Layoffs Announced, First Black Tech Week in Cincinnati, IT Martini Today Returns, plus Summer Events, and Hot Jobs from Revel IT!
- OhioHealth Announces Largest Layoff, 2 Companies buck VC Trends in Q2, Gifthealth Set to top $30M in sales, CIO Tomorrow Dance Challenge, and more!