Presenting Data that Matters with Bryan Cristina How do you boil down your data to present only the parts that are most meaningful? How do we communicate the story we’re trying to tell with the least amount of data and graphs possible, without distracting or confusing our audience? We’ve all heard the phrase, “everything should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.”, but thanks Einstein — that is easier said than done. This month, Columbus WAW organizer and Sr. Customer & Ecommerce Analyst at EXPRESS Brian Cristina is stepping up to teach us a few things about simplifying our data story-telling. We’ve all seen it, data pukes with hundreds of meaningless metrics and mile-long caveats and side tracks. Learn how to handle Occam’s razor safely, lest you get cut. All of our Columbus WAWs are free of charge thanks to the generosity of our sponsors:
- TechLife Columbus Newsletter: Kick off Pride Month with Zetta Stars, Startup Stories, Tech Community Summerfest and more!
- Only 1 Week to the Spring Fling - more Raffle Prizes Announced, Can't Stop Cbus Impact Hack, Startup Stories Announces Storytellers, and more!
- TechLife Newsletter: The Latest Columbus Tech News, Events, and more!
- ScriptDrop and Uber partner up, Growing GiftHealth sells majority stake for $40M, Columbus Impact Hack returns April 28-30 and more!
- [📸 updated] Building a Tech Mecca in Columbus. The RIGHT TIME, The RIGHT PLACE. An exclusive interview with Ratmir Timashev - Record breaking donation