Presenting Data that Matters with Bryan Cristina How do you boil down your data to present only the parts that are most meaningful? How do we communicate the story we’re trying to tell with the least amount of data and graphs possible, without distracting or confusing our audience? We’ve all heard the phrase, “everything should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.”, but thanks Einstein — that is easier said than done. This month, Columbus WAW organizer and Sr. Customer & Ecommerce Analyst at EXPRESS Brian Cristina is stepping up to teach us a few things about simplifying our data story-telling. We’ve all seen it, data pukes with hundreds of meaningless metrics and mile-long caveats and side tracks. Learn how to handle Occam’s razor safely, lest you get cut. All of our Columbus WAWs are free of charge thanks to the generosity of our sponsors:
- Cbus Tech Community Holiday Party, First Look at Intel's Midwest Tech Epicenter, Prescribe FIT Raises $4M Seed Funding, Autonomous Trucks Roll Out 🚛
- Newsletter Correction: Startups to Watch in '23 🚀, Tech Takeover Tuesday Announced, Startup Stories and more!
- ❗️Updated Links ❗️Startups to Watch in '23 🚀, Tech Takeover Tuesday Announced, Startup Stories and more!
- Startups to Watch in '23 🚀, Tech Takeover Tuesday Announced, Startup Stories and more!
- TechLife Columbus Year in Review! 🤩