Data Visualization: Tactical Tips, Tricks, and Concepts For our penultimate event of the year, we’re going to get tactical with a bevy of tips on how to effectively visualize data. Our own Tim Wilson from Search Discovery will review his favorite techniques for ensuring that the data he presents can be digested by his audience at a glance, be it in a report, dashboard, or presentation. Whether you’re using Excel, Google Sheets, Tableau, Data Studio, or cuneiform tablets — these techniques will apply. Neuroscience has proven that the your audience doesn’t care how much you might think Excel sucks, a good visualization will stick no matter the tool. All of our Columbus WAWs are free of charge thanks to the generosity of our sponsors: A /V support, including a Facebook Livestream of the event, provided by Darin Young from .
- Cbus Tech Community Holiday Party, First Look at Intel's Midwest Tech Epicenter, Prescribe FIT Raises $4M Seed Funding, Autonomous Trucks Roll Out 🚛
- Newsletter Correction: Startups to Watch in '23 🚀, Tech Takeover Tuesday Announced, Startup Stories and more!
- ❗️Updated Links ❗️Startups to Watch in '23 🚀, Tech Takeover Tuesday Announced, Startup Stories and more!
- Startups to Watch in '23 🚀, Tech Takeover Tuesday Announced, Startup Stories and more!
- TechLife Columbus Year in Review! 🤩