Attribution 101 Attribution. It’s been a hot topic for couple years now, and we all have heard that we should be doing it… but what exactly is it? And if last-click is so terrible, then why are so many of us are still using it? Before making any decisions about how to implement attribution analysis we need to understand what the basics are and what our options are. Join Jason Packer of Quantable Analytics (and 3rd place in the semi-annual cbuswaw organizer Connect Four tournament) as he takes us through topics like: – When do I need multi-touch attribution? – How do I get at the data in Google Analytics? – What’s the difference between data-driven and rules-based models? All of our Columbus WAWs are free of charge thanks to the generosity of our sponsors: A /V support, including a Facebook Livestream of the event, provided by Darin Young from .
- TechLife Columbus Newsletter: Kick off Pride Month with Zetta Stars, Startup Stories, Tech Community Summerfest and more!
- Only 1 Week to the Spring Fling - more Raffle Prizes Announced, Can't Stop Cbus Impact Hack, Startup Stories Announces Storytellers, and more!
- TechLife Newsletter: The Latest Columbus Tech News, Events, and more!
- ScriptDrop and Uber partner up, Growing GiftHealth sells majority stake for $40M, Columbus Impact Hack returns April 28-30 and more!
- [📸 updated] Building a Tech Mecca in Columbus. The RIGHT TIME, The RIGHT PLACE. An exclusive interview with Ratmir Timashev - Record breaking donation