Facebook Meets IRL Behavior *(That’s “In Real Life,” for you Non-Millenials) Everyone who uses Facebook is familiar with Facebook ads as a consumer. Every marketer is familiar with Facebook advertising as a marketer. In both cases, it’s tempting to think of Facebook solely existing as a digital channel — the bridge to the real world is solely based on users snapping pictures from their lives and digitally sharing them with their friends. But, how does Facebook tie into offline — in-store — behavior? Facebook Product Marketing Manager Monish Datta (The myth! The legend!) returns to Columbus for this WAW to talk about just that: how Facebook is exploring offline signals that consumers generate and tying that to Facebook identities in ways that promise to enable marketers to find more ways to get relevant messages in front of their target customers at the most appropriate time. All of our Columbus WAWs are free of charge thanks to the generosity of our sponsors: A /V support, including a Facebook Livestream of the event, provided by Darin Young from .
- Tech Takeover Tues. Returns 🙌, Learn about Techstars, news, events and more!
- Check out the latest events, news, and meetups!
- Intel's Ohio One Project is Reshaping Cbus Region, OSU Alums Develop Life Saving Tech, 2024 Tech Conferences, meetups, and more!
- Local BioTech Raises $33M Series A, 2024 Executive Job Search Tips, SureImpact's New Partnership, plus events, meetups, and more!
- Updated Link 🔗 for State of Tech - Discover the Startups to Watch in 2024, plus latest updates on Cbus Tech User Groups, Events, Meetups, & More!