Is There Really Influence in Influencer Marketing? Influencer marketing isn’t new, but how it’s done is. Today the list of influencer content, formats, and platforms is becoming longer and longer. A variety of data and information is used: from the discovery of these creators to the measurement of the impact of their sharing. Marketers and their teams are faced with the wondering and explaining how and why this works. For March’s cbuswaw (yes it’s really on Wednesday this time!), join Brian Zuercher and Alex Ditty from SEEN, an influencer marketing software & services provider. From SEEN’s work with brand powerhouses like Hershey’s, Reebok, Hilton, and more — they’ll provide insights and tools to help answer questions about influencer discovery, influencer impact, ROI, and what’s trending. All of our Columbus WAWs are free of charge thanks to the generosity of our sponsors: A/V support, including a Facebook Livestream of the event, provided by Darin Young from .
- Tech Takeover Tuesday Hilliard, Tech Community Summerfest Announced, latest in DNA Nanotech🧬, how to protect your tech from cybercrime, and more!
- Branch snags $147M at a $1.05B valuation, AI and the Retail industry, Drive Capital Expands, Can't miss events, jobs and more!
- Foxen raises $44M, How OH startups are hiring, Ford's $1.5B EV investment, Cbus startup Esports Engine powering global esports, events, jobs and more!
- OH colleges are building a 'Silicon Heartland', Kroger High-Tech Fulfillment Center Expansion, June Startup Stories Speakers Announced, jobs and more!
- Tech Takeover Tuesdays Announced x2, Nikola Labs Raises $20M, Amazon's Data Center Plans, Battelle Gene Therapy Spinout heads to New Albany, and more!