Truth in Attribution: Building the Bridge Between Hype and Reality It’s a new year, but we’ll be looking at the oldest and toughest of questions in marketing: which ads work and which don’t? We all want solutions, not speculation, but how do we get there to find some truth amongst all the hype? Clarivoy is the auto industry’s most trusted source of truth for marketing campaign optimization (and stalwart CBUSWAW sponsor). Join VP of Engineering Rick Otten and VP of Sales Chris Kerr to hear about how Clarivoy blends offline and online automotive consumer activity into actionable reports for their clients. They will discuss some of the TV and sales data models they have developed as well as some of the challenges faced in collecting and processing large volumes of data every month. All of our Columbus WAWs are free of charge thanks to the generosity of our sponsors: A /V support, including a Facebook Livestream of the event, provided by Darin Young from .
- Cbus Tech Community Holiday Party, First Look at Intel's Midwest Tech Epicenter, Prescribe FIT Raises $4M Seed Funding, Autonomous Trucks Roll Out 🚛
- Newsletter Correction: Startups to Watch in '23 🚀, Tech Takeover Tuesday Announced, Startup Stories and more!
- ❗️Updated Links ❗️Startups to Watch in '23 🚀, Tech Takeover Tuesday Announced, Startup Stories and more!
- Startups to Watch in '23 🚀, Tech Takeover Tuesday Announced, Startup Stories and more!
- TechLife Columbus Year in Review! 🤩