A THURSDAY WAW: Are You Using Google’s New Features? There was a lot of fanfare in 2016 around the release of the Google Analytics 360 Suite of products. While there are aspects of the platform that are part of the paid solution, there are some impressive new features and platforms available at no cost, too. For this month’s event, Andrew Dodenhoff will be in town from Google’s Chicago office, and he will provide an overview of some of the most powerful features, including: Creating integrated marketing campaigns that use Google Analytics data to power both Adwords (search) and DoubleClick (display) Using Google’s cloud-based warehouse: BigQuery Site testing and experimentation with Google Optimize (the all-new testing platform) Data visualization and storytelling with Data Studio (another all-new platform) We’re excited to kick off 2017 with what we expect to be an engaging and informative event. We hope to see you there! All of our Columbus WAWs are free of charge thanks to the generosity of our sponsors:
- Cbus Tech Community Holiday Party, First Look at Intel's Midwest Tech Epicenter, Prescribe FIT Raises $4M Seed Funding, Autonomous Trucks Roll Out 🚛
- Newsletter Correction: Startups to Watch in '23 🚀, Tech Takeover Tuesday Announced, Startup Stories and more!
- ❗️Updated Links ❗️Startups to Watch in '23 🚀, Tech Takeover Tuesday Announced, Startup Stories and more!
- Startups to Watch in '23 🚀, Tech Takeover Tuesday Announced, Startup Stories and more!
- TechLife Columbus Year in Review! 🤩