A THURSDAY WAW: Are You Using Google’s New Features? There was a lot of fanfare in 2016 around the release of the Google Analytics 360 Suite of products. While there are aspects of the platform that are part of the paid solution, there are some impressive new features and platforms available at no cost, too. For this month’s event, Andrew Dodenhoff will be in town from Google’s Chicago office, and he will provide an overview of some of the most powerful features, including: Creating integrated marketing campaigns that use Google Analytics data to power both Adwords (search) and DoubleClick (display) Using Google’s cloud-based warehouse: BigQuery Site testing and experimentation with Google Optimize (the all-new testing platform) Data visualization and storytelling with Data Studio (another all-new platform) We’re excited to kick off 2017 with what we expect to be an engaging and informative event. We hope to see you there! All of our Columbus WAWs are free of charge thanks to the generosity of our sponsors:
- *Updated Links* JUST IN: Testdouble Acquires Pathfinder, Startup Columbus Recap, 10th Annual Tech Community Holiday Party Announced✨
- JUST IN: Testdouble Acquires Pathfinder, Startup Columbus Recap, 10th Annual Tech Community Holiday Party Announced✨
- Columbus Startups to Watch in '24, latest tech events, and tech news 🎃
- Beam Benefits Raises $40M, plus Rev1's new $30M Innovation Fund, GiveBackHack 10/13, Startup Midwest and more!
- Join us Tomorrow 9/26 for the last Tech Takeover Tuesday of 2023!🙌