Conversion Optimization: The Missing Link in Your Marketing Program It’s Web Analytics Tuesday again, we’re keeping everyone on their toes this year! Driving traffic to your site through marketing activities such as paid search or email marketing is essential, but if your site is not built to convert the visitors you get, you may not see the results you want. This is where the often overlooked science of conversion optimization comes into play. For April our cbuswaw sponsor Adept Marketing steps up to the mic; this time feeding our brains as well as helping pay for the food and drink. Join Sara Kear (VP of Digital Strategy) and Dave Boroi (Manager of Conversion Optimization) to hear about the importance of conversion optimization, and how both B2B and B2C organizations can use it to drive more conversions, and, ultimately, more sales. We’ll learn: The definition and background of conversion optimization Why a conversion-oriented website is so essential to a marketing strategy The research tactics and process behind managing a conversion optimization effort How to set up a conversion optimization program with and without a marketing partner All of our Columbus WAWs are free of charge thanks to the generosity of our sponsors: A/V support, including a Facebook Livestream of the event, provided by Darin Young from .
- Rooftop Summer Series Event w/OhioX & WillowTree, Meta Hosts 'Small Business Studios' Downtown Cbus, latest jobs from Revel IT and more!
- TechLife Community - You don't want to miss these summer events!🌞 😎
- More Layoffs Announced, First Black Tech Week in Cincinnati, IT Martini Today Returns, plus Summer Events, and Hot Jobs from Revel IT!
- OhioHealth Announces Largest Layoff, 2 Companies buck VC Trends in Q2, Gifthealth Set to top $30M in sales, CIO Tomorrow Dance Challenge, and more!
- Clarus R+D Names New Leader,Share Mobility Raises $12M, Who's Coming to New Albany Next?, '22 CyberSecurity Summit Announced, and more!