For the Monday, March 12th meetup, we will be joined by experts from Cardinal Solutions as they share experiences with real-world Azure-based solutions. If you’re curious to learn how one of the top Azure partners is solving real customer problems using Azure technologies, this will be a great session.
Please RSVP today (helps to ensure we have the right amount of food & drinks).
Title: From the Front Lines in the Azure Cloud
Abstract: Ever wonder what other companies are doing in Azure? What business problems they’re solving, and what technologies they’re using? If so, then this session is for you! This is a series of 5 to 10-minute lightning talks covering real-world, in-progress Azure projects. Each lightning talk will cover the following:
– Who is the company and what do they do?
– What’s the biz problem?
– What staff/roles are involved?
– How is the team addressing the biz problem?
– What Azure tech is involved?
– Were there any lessons learned? We have about a dozen lightning talks lined up, across a wide range of industries and technologies. We’ll cover as many as we can fit in 60-90 minutes. Be sure to bring your interest and your questions!