Our DIY Equipment Working Group meets again! Last month we kicked things off with a number of ideas for projects. Tonight we’ll continue working on our incubator concept. So far we’ve connected the heat source to the incubator shell. Next up, connecting the temperature sensor and heat source to the microcontroller. All DIYers come on out, especially if you have previous Arduino/Rasperry Pi experience!
- Rooftop Summer Series Event w/OhioX & WillowTree, Meta Hosts 'Small Business Studios' Downtown Cbus, latest jobs from Revel IT and more!
- TechLife Community - You don't want to miss these summer events!🌞 😎
- More Layoffs Announced, First Black Tech Week in Cincinnati, IT Martini Today Returns, plus Summer Events, and Hot Jobs from Revel IT!
- OhioHealth Announces Largest Layoff, 2 Companies buck VC Trends in Q2, Gifthealth Set to top $30M in sales, CIO Tomorrow Dance Challenge, and more!
- Clarus R+D Names New Leader,Share Mobility Raises $12M, Who's Coming to New Albany Next?, '22 CyberSecurity Summit Announced, and more!