Join us every third Wednesday of each month for the Cap City Biohackers DIY Equipment Hack. This is a working group dedicated to finding creative DIY solutions to make laboratory tools accessible to everyone, not just professional scientists. This month we’re continuing work on our DIY incubator! Thus far, we have been able to successfully program our Arduino to turn on the heating source (light bulb) once the temperature of the incubator falls below a certain point and off when it hits the indicated maximum temperature. Our goal this meetup is to install a digital interface that displays the temperature and allows the user to easily alter the settings. Additionally, we will be brainstorming other ways to improve the incubator as well as ideas for our next project. Feel free to bring beer as we hang out!
- Clarus R+D Names New Leader,Share Mobility Raises $12M, Who's Coming to New Albany Next?, '22 CyberSecurity Summit Announced, and more!
- Tech Takeover Tuesday Hilliard, Tech Community Summerfest Announced, latest in DNA Nanotech🧬, how to protect your tech from cybercrime, and more!
- Branch snags $147M at a $1.05B valuation, AI and the Retail industry, Drive Capital Expands, Can't miss events, jobs and more!
- Foxen raises $44M, How OH startups are hiring, Ford's $1.5B EV investment, Cbus startup Esports Engine powering global esports, events, jobs and more!
- OH colleges are building a 'Silicon Heartland', Kroger High-Tech Fulfillment Center Expansion, June Startup Stories Speakers Announced, jobs and more!