This year, the Cap City Biohackers will be acquiring a tributary site, along the Olentangy River, to monitor annually. This is part of a nationwide citizen science project through the EPA that allows the community to monitor water and habitat quality within their region. Thursday August 3rd will be the first sampling of our tributary site, Adena Brook A. With this you will learn about the different types of pollution, methods for assessing water chemistry, and macroinvertebrate identification. All members and non-members are welcome! Below is a link to our tributary site, Adena Brook A. I’ll be providing more detailed directions shortly. https://www.google.com/maps/d/viewer?mid=1OCXPHgUi5R4aHf_9iITGAz5MBSo&ll=40.04731220000001%2C-83.01469090000006&z=11
- TechLife Columbus Newsletter: Kick off Pride Month with Zetta Stars, Startup Stories, Tech Community Summerfest and more!
- Only 1 Week to the Spring Fling - more Raffle Prizes Announced, Can't Stop Cbus Impact Hack, Startup Stories Announces Storytellers, and more!
- TechLife Newsletter: The Latest Columbus Tech News, Events, and more!
- ScriptDrop and Uber partner up, Growing GiftHealth sells majority stake for $40M, Columbus Impact Hack returns April 28-30 and more!
- [📸 updated] Building a Tech Mecca in Columbus. The RIGHT TIME, The RIGHT PLACE. An exclusive interview with Ratmir Timashev - Record breaking donation