This year, the Cap City Biohackers will be acquiring a tributary site, along the Olentangy River, to monitor annually. This is part of a nationwide citizen science project through the EPA that allows the community to monitor water and habitat quality within their region. Thursday August 3rd will be the first sampling of our tributary site, Adena Brook A. With this you will learn about the different types of pollution, methods for assessing water chemistry, and macroinvertebrate identification. All members and non-members are welcome! Below is a link to our tributary site, Adena Brook A. I’ll be providing more detailed directions shortly. https://www.google.com/maps/d/viewer?mid=1OCXPHgUi5R4aHf_9iITGAz5MBSo&ll=40.04731220000001%2C-83.01469090000006&z=11
- Why Central OH Has Sparked Startup Success In The Midwest, IT Martini 🍸 Today Returns, Startup Stories, and Get Free VIP Access to CodeLaunch!
- Rooftop Summer Series Event w/OhioX & WillowTree, Meta Hosts 'Small Business Studios' Downtown Cbus, latest jobs from Revel IT and more!
- TechLife Community - You don't want to miss these summer events!🌞 😎
- More Layoffs Announced, First Black Tech Week in Cincinnati, IT Martini Today Returns, plus Summer Events, and Hot Jobs from Revel IT!
- OhioHealth Announces Largest Layoff, 2 Companies buck VC Trends in Q2, Gifthealth Set to top $30M in sales, CIO Tomorrow Dance Challenge, and more!