Learn about the different AWS Certifications that are available and what benefits they provide to you and your company. Presented by Andrew May.
Topics that will be discussed include:
* The certification roadmap: from associate to professional and specialty certifications
* Choosing the appropriate certification(s)
* Examples of exam questions
* Options to prepare for the certification exam
* Certification requirements for AWS Partner Network members
Pizza will be provided by Leading EDJE.
About Andrew May:
Andrew has lived in Columbus for the last 14 years after moving from the UK. He’s worked for Leading EDJE for the last 10 years where he’s a Senior Solutions Architect and the Cloud Solutions Lead. With a background as a Java developer and architect, he’s been working full time with AWS technologies for over 2 years and holds the AWS Cloud Practitioner, AWS Developer (associate) and AWS Solutions Architect (associate) certifications.
Leading EDJE is a member of the AWS Partner Network.