Please join us for Ad & PR Campaigns with Facebook for Business on Thursday, November 10th at 10 a.m.
Program: Roll up your sleeves for this fast, fun how-to workshop to help you create a successful PR or ad campaign with Facebook for Business.
– Learn how Facebook for Business is changing and how to optimize your business page for success.
– Get insider tips on creating a campaign, including creating your target audience.
– Learn how to choose the right image or video.
– Gain insight into the various types of “call to action” campaigns.
– Find out how to access campaign analytics to gain important insights.
What you’ll need:
– Image or custom graphic in a square format. (You can use a Smartphone – be sure to compose the shot, use good angle and lighting, and maybe an app with cool filters that reflect your brand.)
– Notebook and pen for notes and brainstorming – review this article, tips and related resources before the presentation: https://thebuzzofthemonth.com/2015/10/26/facebook-for-business-five-tips-for-success/
Presenter: Tracy L. Teuscher is an Accredited PR specialist with 20 years of experience, and owner of The Buzz Maker!, an award-winning PR firm dedicated to supporting creative, sustainable and compassionate ventures here in Ohio. A gifted writer and social media strategist, Tracy is a constant optimist who brings can-do enthusiasm and creativity to solving even the most complex communication challenges. The founder of Compassionate Objector™, Tracy is passionate about mindful living, laughing often, vegetarian food, hiking, gardening and making the perfect cinnamon roll.