Join us as we take a transparent look at the redesign of CodePen with Jeremy Loyd, Creative Director at Sparkbox. Jeremy will discuss the process, tools used, what worked and what didn’t, and new features that will be released to CodePen. This presentation will provide insight on how to approach and overcome challenges of designing a large web-based product.
As Creative Director at Sparkbox, Jeremy designs compelling layouts for the responsive web. While constantly refining the process of responsive web design, he and the Sparkbox team believe in creating content-driven websites that are both useable and beautiful on any device.
Jeremy’s design work has won several awards and appeared in numerous design blogs and publications including HOW, Wired and Print. In addition to writing for the Sparkbox Foundry, Jeremy also writes for .net magazine and Web Design Tuts Plus.
• 6:00-6:30 – Social/Networking
• 6:30-7:15 – Presentation
• 7:15-7:30 – Q&A/Discussion
• 7:30-8:00 – Social/Networking
Driving down for the event? We made a map for you highlighting the parking garages, lots, and on-street parking (blue lines) in the Arena District.
We recommend Garage 1 on the map.
SKIP THE PARKING:
• Uber: Your first ride is FREE (up to $15) with code 1h3yn
• Lyft: Your first ride is FREE (up to $20) with code SEAN210825
• COTA: The Cbus is a free bus that stops near Nationwide Blvd
• Car2Go: Use code COL3500_spjpgrd for 20 free minutes & the registration fee is waived