This week has put 1487 Brewery in full gear for production in a little more than a week. The brewery pilot system has been delivered with half barrel fermentation system from “More Beer” to allow for continued fermentation of both ales and the longer fermentation of the lagers. The walls are going up and the kegs are being cleaned. You will not find any bottles from 1487 Breweries on your local grocers shelves. With 1487 Brewery’s commitment to freshness and natural ingredients you will be able to experience the liquid gold and amber only through growler stations and soon at your favorite local bar.
- *Updated Links* JUST IN: Testdouble Acquires Pathfinder, Startup Columbus Recap, 10th Annual Tech Community Holiday Party Announced✨
- JUST IN: Testdouble Acquires Pathfinder, Startup Columbus Recap, 10th Annual Tech Community Holiday Party Announced✨
- Columbus Startups to Watch in '24, latest tech events, and tech news 🎃
- Beam Benefits Raises $40M, plus Rev1's new $30M Innovation Fund, GiveBackHack 10/13, Startup Midwest and more!
- Join us Tomorrow 9/26 for the last Tech Takeover Tuesday of 2023!🙌