This week has put 1487 Brewery in full gear for production in a little more than a week. The brewery pilot system has been delivered with half barrel fermentation system from “More Beer” to allow for continued fermentation of both ales and the longer fermentation of the lagers. The walls are going up and the kegs are being cleaned. You will not find any bottles from 1487 Breweries on your local grocers shelves. With 1487 Brewery’s commitment to freshness and natural ingredients you will be able to experience the liquid gold and amber only through growler stations and soon at your favorite local bar.
- Tech Takeover Tuesday: Westerville, Google invests💲1.7B, GivebackHack, & Startup Cbus Weekend Returns
- Join Us at Tech Community Summerfest! Rain 🌧️ or Shine ☀️ Tomorrow - 7/29 at McFerson Commons
- Hey << Test First Name >> - Did you see the TechLife Summer Event Lineup?! We added more events!
- The Official TechLife Summer Event Lineup ☀️🗓️ |
- TechLife Columbus Newsletter: AWS $7.8B Investment in OH, Tech Takeover Tuesday, Tech Community Summerfest and more!