This week has put 1487 Brewery in full gear for production in a little more than a week. The brewery pilot system has been delivered with half barrel fermentation system from “More Beer” to allow for continued fermentation of both ales and the longer fermentation of the lagers. The walls are going up and the kegs are being cleaned. You will not find any bottles from 1487 Breweries on your local grocers shelves. With 1487 Brewery’s commitment to freshness and natural ingredients you will be able to experience the liquid gold and amber only through growler stations and soon at your favorite local bar.
- Nationwide Pledges $2M for Ag-Tech Research Hub @ OSU, GM Invests $760M to Shift Toledo Plant to EV Production, and Tech Takeover Tickets on sale now!
- Updated Links❗️- OSU Wins Space Park Bid 🧑🚀, VPL Logistics Receives Funding, Tech Takeover Ticket Pre-Sale Open now!
- OSU Wins Space Park Bid 🧑🚀, VPL Logistics Receives Funding, Tech Takeover Ticket Pre-Sale Open now!
- Forge Biologics Announces $90 Million Series C, Intel groundbreaking highlights, Why VCs should cast wider net, events jobs, and more!
- Fintech Firm Clarus R+D Announces Acquisition, Tech Takeover Tuesday returns, CodeLaunch Ohio Winner Picked, hot jobs and meetups!